Looking for a Speaker for your next event or group function?
Richard W. Hartman III, Esquire is available to speak at company educational sessions, “lunch and learns”, Parent Teacher Associations, and for other public or private groups about trust and estate related topics, including:
- The basics of estate planning;
- Revocable Living Trusts;
- Planning with a Last Will and Testament versus Planning with a Revocable Living Trust;
- Special Needs Trusts;
- Guardianships and Conservatorships;
- The consequences of failing to plan;
- Common estate planning mistakes; and
- Other trust and estate topics customized for your group!
Depending on your group or event needs and interests, The Law Office of Richard W. Hartman III, Attorney & Counselor at Law can also arrange to have other presenters in conjunction with the trust and estate topic, including:
- Financial Advisors;
- Certified Public Accountants;
- Insurance Advisors;
- Personal Information Organizers;
- Mortgage Specialists; and
- Other professionals you may be interested in hearing from.
Let the Firm know who else you may like to hear from during your presentation and specialty arrangements can be made.
Recent Speaking Engagements Include:
- United Way, Tyson’s Corner and District of Columbia Offices, “Employee Lunch and Learn”;
- Tyson’s Regional Chamber of Commerce, TIPS I Group;
- Vienna Women’s Club;